From the Studio in the Woods opens for two weekends this November.
Meals are available both weekends for $12 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
This season our creative thoughts turn to the woodlands and how they have long inspired art, music, and the written word.
Hand dyed clothing … Beautiful art work … Traditional and abstract ceramics … handmade jewelry… good things to eat… stained glass… painted furniture… felted fashions… and much more!
Over 30 artists including special guests:
- Kirk Brown – imaginative ceramics
- Craig Campbell – world class sculptor
- Sam and Kathy Fouts – delicious home made fudge
- Donna King – jewelry
- Dale Metsker – original hand made pull toys
- Beverly Whitman – natural stone jewelry
- Clay Works Gallery – whimsical ceramics
The grounds are inviting, the paths are cleared – please join us, if you can. And feel free to bring a friend or two – our artists (and chef)
have been very busy!
1905 West 35th Street North
( GPS is not always reliable! )
Arrive by way of Arkansas Ave.
( coming from the west, take 21st St )
Once you get to Arkansas & 35th N:
go west 1/2 mi. on 35th to the turning point,
enter the gates, wind through the trees.
Home is not visible from the road